Tuesday, February 1, 2011

living in glendale. well half of the week.

So I've officially been in Glendale and going to hair school in phoenix for a month now, and I'm loving it! Living with kara, jon, scarlett and brittney has been way fun and we already have so many memories and I can't believe we've already been here a month!


you can't tell from this picture but I burnt myself bad with the curling iron already.. StRuGgLiN


oh this is us just trying to get creative with our poses. (breanna, me, b-ritt, emily)
and we just learned corn rows lets just say i'm the girl in class that's obsessed with them..

here's one of my roomates scarlett.. who wouldn't want to live with her??

Oh! Also Brittney and I made dinner tonight, we're pretty proud of ourselves.. well we bought the rotisserie chicken (not cause we don't know how to cook just cause it's yummy...) then britt made some guacamole that we had with chips, then some broccoli, and also some other veggies. It was tasty, so we said we'd cook for kara and jon once a week! Oh and of course we had to have some sort of dessert.. so we bought the the toll house chocolate chip chunk cookies.. that we've also had the last three nights for dessert as well. I think we're gonna try and control this bad habit we've started, we'll see how that goes!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, no more music! Love the post and youuuu!
    ps. That first picture is sexxayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i.love.scarlett. are you freakin joking. love you hotties! and good job with making dinner ow ow!!

    ReplyDelete