Saturday, February 12, 2011

happy birthday, to me! no longer a teenager.

my birthday was monday and it was a full weekend of celebration thanks to my family and friends.
i felt loved. i love them for all that they do and making me feel special. (well except when i had to force my family to come to dinner with me on my birthday...)

friday night when all my friends surprised  me at nielsens:



 





lunch at rumbis:

as you wish: (because who doesnt go there on their 20th bday..?)

dessert: my dad went and got the cake since he was too coo for dinner and maybe he thought i was getting married? doesnt it look like a wedding cake? haha thank you dad.



i had a great birthday with great people i love. i cant believe im twenty, just saying im twenty out loud sounds so much mature than nineteen right?? can't wait to see what this year will bring me. :)


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out! "with great people i love" knew that was right for me. precious charlcie...absolutely precious. wooo hooo for twenty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Birthday!! Im so glad you have a blog! You can keep me update on all of your new obsessions! haha and good job on deciding to go to hair school!

    ReplyDelete