Friday, February 18, 2011

i got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine.

^i only titled this post that because that's on the radio right now, good song. Anyways I've been trying to figure out what to blog about and I was gonna blog about blog stalking cause thats what my lifes consisted of lately, but that's silly so I won't. So I decided to do one about how happy I am to be living with kara, jon and scarlett through out the week days when I'm in glendale.. They make me want to be married.. Sometimes. Haha jk they do.
Favorite things they do since I've lived with them:
-when jon shows scarlett a tour of the house multiple times.
-when kara gets mad at us for not pushing in our chairs.
-when kara puts cookies in the oven before dinner is done.
-watching american idol religiously, the best is when kara gets mad for how loud the commercials are so she makes jon mute it. Then tells me to ask dad for tivo.
-when kara tells us she'd have to try to look as bad as we do everyday for school.
-let me take bubble baths in their tub, and agree with me that its weird britt always tries to get in with me.
-how kara and jon make fun of me and britt for being stuck on facebook every evening (I need a night job).
-how we were debating if we put a canopy from me and britts ceiling..

there's many more but those are the few i remember from the week. i love them.
^loving scarletts (or should i say charlotte;) ) face in this lovely fam photo.


here's the happy family at scarletts baby blessing :) "he's got adult braces"

1 comment:

  1. Awe tear : ) that's so sweet Cha, we love having you guys too.
    Another one to add to the list is every time there is a slightly bitchy girl on a movie you always say they remind you of me.

    ReplyDelete