Thursday, January 20, 2011

IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.

am i kidding?? i even went and googled "excited" and this is what image popped up..

hahaha but really. i'm excited. my brother who is my bestest friend is coming home from serving his mission in Colombia. Yep, Elder Fulmer is coming home tomorrow :) Less than 24 hours now.. I can't even sleep I'm so excited (can i say excited one more time?) but also proud, anxious, hyper, nervous and just happy! I'm nervous of what to say.. I've even put together lists in my head of things I've accomplished over the two years so he doesn't think I'm a loser and so we won't have any awkward silent moments. I'm weird I know. (Everyone says if I could I'd marry him but that's not true.........)

can't wait to eat wings and texas roadhouse with him like old times :D

2 comments:

  1. cant wait for wings and texas road house either!! :)mmmm haha so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for weston being home! It's da best (in nacho libre accent)

    ReplyDelete