Tuesday, March 8, 2011

hiking...

Yesterday my mom, my Aunt Carrie, my cousins Melissa and Brittney and I decided to go hiking...
We probably picked the worst day to try to go out and enjoy nature since it was windy and freezing (the weather has been perfect out before yesterday..)
So we decided to go to "Flatiron" (suppose to be twice as difficult as Camelback.. never down Camelback but it sounded daring) which we never ended up finding, then once we found another trail we got lost trying to find the trail and were in a wash, me stepping in cactus', then when we got to the end we had lost where we started and had to guess which direction to walk to find it. It's safe to say we were lost 98% of this hike. hahaha this day was really fun though, from us piling rocks or knocking down others, to carrie pointing out funny shaped cactus's, to almost getting blown away, me secretly trying to litter (keeding i would never?), and just being able to laugh at everything going on around us. I love you girls, we'll have to go again soon.















 



















this is why i love my mom, as she's creepin over the cactus. classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment