Saturday, March 5, 2011

annual cabin trip.


This past weekend I went to my cabin with family and muh gurls. 
This trip is always fun, we play tons of games, eat waaay too much food, play in the snow, snowboard, shoot guns, play badmitten, take billions of pictures, take glams, candy store, and just enjoy spending time in the quiet mountains.. this trip we did just that, and also a few other things which included:

-no use of any water, which meant no showers or toilets to use. made things interesting for sure.
-getting excited over patches of snow since there was no snow the first few days we were there.
-my mom quoting finding nemo, a lot a lot.
-staying up until 3am reading cosmo to the boys.
-waking up from naps and scaring ali and ourselves.
-lots and lots of gassy people.

picture overload, get excited?

the crew snowboarding at sunrise. 

my brothers.. ladies they're single and hilarious and gentlemen and know how to treat a woman.. have i sold them yet?? 

games alll night.

scarlett is learning to love me.
  


someone take these chips from us. right. now.


roomie.

lollipop shop.

family.


because who doesn't have a baby at the ski resort.. bwinneys hat is cool too..

artistic photo? and making fun of haleighs stance.

ah, being silly and such.


This trip was different than the past trips we've been on, I left this trip/weekend feeling humbled and very happy for the life I have and to have a true testimony. I am so grateful for my family and friends I'm blessed to have. They are always lifting me up and helping me to be a better person. i love you all, a lot. 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT, and you patreece. you're muh bes fran fo life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahh such a fun trip. gross farting all weekend but so fun! you pretty much summed it up! i really dont know what else i can say haha except for I could really go for some of haleighs ramen, salt and vinegar chips, and another cabin trip (preferrably with running water) right......NOW. haha :)

    ReplyDelete