Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CoOoOoL hair charlcie.

i get home from school the other day and my sister kara just starts laughing and this is how our conversatsion goes...
kara- "what is wrong with your hair?!?"
me- "uhh its in a pony?"
kara-"you have lesbian hair"
me-"??....never knew lesbian hair existed but glad i conquered it"

this just shows how sweet kara is.. but this is exactly what my hair looked like..

it's fine that i go to hair school with my hair like this.. right?
moral of this post is i need fast and easy hair styles for the summer so if you have any in mind to help my poor self out please do comment and suggest them to me. thank you and goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahha freakin kara. i think its nice...it accents your...cheek bones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i like you channeling emily at the end when you're signing off. hah super cute cha teach me how to look like a lesbo! haha just kidding you dont kara is just so harsh :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. they "hali" have to be nice to you cuz they're your friends, I'm your sister so I can be honest and tell you up front when you look like a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete