Sunday, January 2, 2011

new years resolutions..

two of my main new year resolutions was to control my bad shopping habits and stop drinking soda. its the second day of the year and this is how strong i am.. (the jacket im wearing i bought yesterday...) "i'll start on monday" as i always say to my eating healthy plans and to working out (which never works) but for real im going to start my resolutions tomorrow..

*eat one fruit/vegetable a day.
*read my scriptures daily.
*control my shopping habits.
*be more decisive.
*be more active.
*keep up with this blog.
*don't be lazy and live off of cookies.. that sounds silly but it's a problem.

my resolutions sound kindof weak..maybe ill think of a few more after i handle these ones. what is everyone elses resolutions? (like i have followers...) let. it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the blogs coming along pretty well! Can't wait for you girls to move in...I think. The shopping will never be controlled it's in your blood. Mom has no desire to control it though so maybe it's possible.

    ReplyDelete