Sunday, May 22, 2011

Patience.

Today I left church feeling like all the talks and lessons were written for me.  I love leaving church feeling like that, which I have a lot lately. I've been strugggglin okay?! I'm fineeee.. but really I'm so thankful for the guidance of the prophets on the earth today and for the love our Savior has for each and every one of us. I read this quote today and it is exactly what I needed to hear in my life right now because even though I don't know why things are going the way they are in my life right now I'm going to put my trust in the Lord and know he has a plan for me. Happy Sunday everyone!


"Patience- the ability to put our desires on hold for a time- is a precious and rare virtue.  We want what we want, and we want it now.  Therefore, the very idea of patience may seem unpleasant and, at times, bitter.  "Nevertheless, without patience, we cannot please God; we cannot become perfect.  Indeed, patience is a purifying process that refines understanding, deepens happiness, focuses action, and offers hope for peace." 

-Dieter F. Uchtdorf.

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! You are such a good girl! Hope everything is going good with you! Remember when we were taking someones pictures and we were walking up to them and kinda nervous and you said, "do you think that people get intimidated by us because we are both red heads?" HAHAHA I just thought of that the other day and started laughing.

    ReplyDelete