Wednesday, December 29, 2010

nannying days.


I've been a nanny for a little over two years and i quit both of my nanny jobs to go to hair school in glendale in january. I enjoyed my jobs but I think i did my share of childcare and am ready for change. It was bittersweet saying bye to the families i've been watching because you become really close to them all and i love them all! I learned so much while nannying about kids and families and know im not so anxious to have kids right away now. (well after i'm married of course..which im not in any hurry either..promise!)... anyways i learned i want to be more like kids in a way of how forgiving they can be right away and saying please/thank you/im sorry towards others. and giving people compliments! they were good at that. haha but i'm sure going to miss them all but im ready to move and for 2011 to be a new and exciting year!

me with jacob, benjamin and lydia at christmas time:
me, andrew, mickey and bear cuddling:
me and taylor hanging out:
logan loved my kisses, obviously:
im gonna miss laughing at this picture of taylor with logan:( haha got us everytime.


one thing i wont miss is cleaning up these messes though;)

1 comment:

  1. nannying days arent over for haleigh yet. wah wah wah. im happy for you lover!

    ReplyDelete